Professional Fiduciary - Hiring for Greenwood Village & Fort Collins Office
Full time and part time positions available
Summary of the Position
Professional Fiduciaries manage private and court-appointed clients in achievement of their fiduciary needs. As a Fiduciary you are manager as a client's conservator, personal representative, agent under power of attorney, and/or trustee. You are involved in all aspects of a client's case including expense and cash flow management, accounting and tax requirements, physical and financial asset administration, and court filing preparations as appropriate. Fiduciaries have direct and frequent contact with clients, colleagues, vendors and others.
Skills and Abilities
- Organizational – maintain accurate detailed business records.
- Accounting –strong knowledge of QuickBooks.
- Accuracy – deliver quality service each and every time.
- Integrity – honest and trustworthy with other’s property and time.
- Professional – deal courteously, tactfully and effectively with the public, colleagues, and clients.
Characteristics of the Ideal Candidate:
- Highly motivated, self-directed, and dedicated to providing quality professional services. Exceptional customer service and managerial skills a plus.
- Strong people skills.
- Analytical in nature and attention to detail comes naturally.
- Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, including preparation of clear, concise and comprehensive reports, documentation and other related information.
- Bachelor’s degree (accounting, finance or business a plus).
- 10 years full-time work experience (accounting, financial environment a plus).
- Possess and maintain a valid Colorado Driver’s license with a satisfactory driving record.
- Be available to work a flexible schedule as needed.
- Competitive pay depending on experience.
- Eligible for pay increases depending on qualifications and performance.
- Bonus payments when company has overall business growth and performance success.
- 401k employer match program.
- Comprehensive medical, dental & vision plans.
- Generous paid time off.
Join our team at Baysore & Christian - Apply Now!
Send us an email with your resume and best times to contact you.