Every summer we hire 2 to 3 college interns
Summary of the Position
Structured Internships available to guide future college graduates. Perfect for individuals majoring in accounting, finance, or business.
Learn the ins and outs of the fiduciary world at BCFS. We provide services for private and court-appointed clients. We manage Conservatorships, Estates, and Trust Administration for individuals who need help managing their assets, financial affairs, and daily money management.
Skills and Abilities
- Organizational – maintain accurate detailed business records.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, e-mail, spreadsheets, and managing files and records and other office procedures at a proficient level.
- Proficient in MS Office. Knowledge of quickbooks a plus.
- Accuracy – deliver quality service each and every time.
- Integrity – honest and trustworthy with other’s property and time.
- Professional – deal courteously, tactfully and effectively with the public, colleagues, and clients.
- Ownership – assume responsibility and accountability for actions and the required tasks assigned.
Characteristics of the Ideal Candidate:
- Highly motivated, self-directed and dedicated to providing quality professional services. And exceptional customer service.
- Strong people skills.
- Analytical in nature and attention to detail comes naturally.
- Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, including preparation of clear, concise and comprehensive reports, documentation and other related information.
- High school diploma. 2-3 years of college work.
- Some work experience with a proven track record for success.
- Possess and maintain a valid Colorado Driver’s license with a satisfactory driving record.
- Be available to work a flexible schedule as needed.
- Be able to pass a thorough background and reference check process, including acceptable credit report demonstrating high degree of fiscal integrity.
Join our team at Baysore & Christian - Apply Now!
Send us an email with your resume and best times to contact you.