Associate Fiduciary - Hiring for Greenwood Village, Longmont & Fort Collins Offices
Full time and part time (30+ hours) positions available
Summary of the Position
Associate Fiduciaries (AFs) assist in servicing our private and court-appointed clients in achievement of their fiduciary needs. AF’s help fiduciaries in their role of being a client's conservator, estate administrator, personal representative, agent under power of attorney, and/or trustee. AFs are involved in all aspects of a client's case including: expense and cash flow management, accounting and tax requirements, physical and financial asset administration, and court filing preparations as appropriate. AFs have direct and frequent contact with clients, colleagues, vendors and others.
Skills and Abilities
- Organizational – maintain accurate detailed business records.
- Accounting – update Quickbooks files for individuals, estates and trusts.
- Accuracy – deliver quality service each and every time.
- Integrity – honest and trustworthy with other’s property and time.
- Professional – deal courteously, tactfully and effectively with the public, colleagues, and clients.
Characteristics of the Ideal Candidate:
- Highly motivated, self-directed, and dedicated to providing quality professional services. And exceptional customer service.
- Strong people skills.
- Analytical in nature and attention to detail comes naturally.
- Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, including preparation of clear, concise and comprehensive reports, documentation and other related information.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree (accounting, finance or business a plus).
- 1-3 years full-time work experience with a proven track record for success.
- Possess and maintain a valid Colorado Driver’s license with a satisfactory driving record.
- Be available to work a flexible schedule as needed.
- Competitive pay depending on experience.
- Eligible for pay increases depending on qualifications and performance.
- Bonus payments when company has overall business growth and performance success.
- 401k employer match program.
- Comprehensive medical, dental & vision plans.
- Generous paid time off.
Join our team at Baysore & Christian - Apply Now!
Send us an email with your resume and best times to contact you.