Administrative Assistant - Greenwood Village Office
Part time (30+ hours) flexible position
Summary of the Position
Here at Baysore & Christian, as an administrative assistant you would prepare communications, emails, invoices, court documents, etc. Write and edit letters, documents, reports. Correspond with Vendors via phone, fax and email. Perform general administrative duties filing, mailings, sorting, run errands, and maintain database records.
Skills and Abilities
- Organizational – maintain accurate detailed business records.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, e-mail, spreadsheets, and managing files and records and other office procedures at a proficient level.
- Proficient in MS Office. Knowledge of quickbooks a plus.
- Accuracy – deliver quality service each and every time.
- Integrity – honest and trustworthy with other’s property and time.
- Professional – deal courteously, tactfully and effectively with the public, colleagues, and clients.
- Ownership – assume responsibility and accountability for actions and the required tasks assigned.
Characteristics of the Ideal Candidate:
- Highly motivated, self-directed and dedicated to providing quality professional services. And exceptional customer service.
- Strong people skills.
- Analytical in nature and attention to detail comes naturally.
- Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, including preparation of clear, concise and comprehensive reports, documentation and other related information.
- High school diploma. Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree a plus.
- 1-3 years full-time work experience with a proven track record for success.
- Possess and maintain a valid Colorado Driver’s license with a satisfactory driving record.
- Be available to work a flexible schedule as needed.
- Be able to pass a thorough background and reference check process, including acceptable credit report demonstrating high degree of fiscal integrity.
- Competitive pay depending on experience.
- Eligible for pay increases depending on qualifications and performance.
- Bonus payments when company has overall business growth and performance success.
- 401k employer match program.
- Comprehensive medical, dental & vision plans.
- Generous paid time off.
Join our team at Baysore & Christian - Apply Now!
Send us an email with your resume and best times to contact you.